It’s Friday and the end of Creative Challenge #2: Ideas from A to Z. But let’s face it, writers are never finished gathering ideas.
I did gather at least one idea for all 26 letters of the alphabet and a total of 37 ideas. I must admit some of the ideas are better than others and some of these ideas will never see the light of day. The creative process was a good experience, however. Here are a few of my favorites:
· Double Dutch Danger (I have no idea what it means—but I love the sound of it)
· Heifer Hoe-down (Using Margie Palatini’s Moo Who? with students this week inspired this idea.)
· Opossum on the Porch (Yes, I had one on the porch!)
· Twinkle Toes (inspired by tennis shoes with blinking lights in the toes)
· WASP-33b (the hottest planet discovered with a surface temperature of 579 degrees)
I’d love to know about your creative experience and any ideas you’d like to share!
Just reading WASP 33-B makes me want to learn more about it! Nice job on the idea collection!
Thanks, Carla! Thank goodness for those weekly Scholastic magazines our 4th graders get at school--that's how I learn most things these days! LOL!
Post a Comment