Sunday, February 5, 2012

Give Me Your Input

As I plan Picture This! posts for 2012, I’d love to know the topics that interest you or that you need more information about. What do you need to know to take your picture books to the next level? What questions keep popping up in your critique group? What discussion have you heard at a workshop and still feel unsure about? What do you want to learn? Chances are if there’s something you don’t understand, there’s 20 other people who don’t understand it either!

Post your ideas as comments or email me at rob@robsanderswrites.com. I’ll compile a list and start planning future posts.

THANKS!
Rob

1 comment:

Marcie Flinchum Atkins said...

Hi Rob! I love your blog. I am a teacher in an elementary school and a writer. I would LOVE to know more about your Wonka Writing Factory and your Harry Potter themed one too. If you are willing to share what a typical schedule and lesson line-up looks like, I'd love it! Also, I have really enjoyed your recent interviews with Maria Modugno and Diane Muldrow. If you are able to get any more interviews with PB editors, I have really enjoyed those!