Sunday, March 18, 2012

Manuscript Critique Service

Picture Book Critiques
By Rob Sanders
I’ve been staying busy with my critique service, but now have a few openings. If you have a picture book manuscript in need of an in-depth critique, please check out my services. Reasonable, realistic, and reliable!
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN A CRITQUE
n I begin with an overall list of the things I love about your story and your writing, possible concerns, and possible fixes.
n Then I provide a line-by-line critique, which may include suggested cuts, additions, and comments.
n I will also look at the BIG PICTURE of your plot and story development.
WHY YOU CAN TRUST ME TO PROVIDE A QUALITY CRITIQUE
n I am a published picture book author and have been published in other genres as well—educational resources, inspirational books, and magazine articles to name a few.
n I critique nearly a hundred picture book manuscripts a year.
n I have taught creative writing to children for years.  I know how to teach and coach as well as critique.  And I know what kids love and what they don’t.
n I have worked as an editor, editorial group manager, and a coordinator of children’s product development for a major not-for-profit publisher.
For availability, email me at rob@robsanderswrites.com

No comments: