Friday, June 8, 2012

Announcing


Picture This!
is Back

Thanks for your patience while I was on blog-batical and wrapping up my school year. I’m looking forward to a great summer of learning, reading, writing, blogging, and relaxing.

If you have not been to my website (http://robsanderswrites.com) lately, please stop by. Lots of new resources and information has been added, and the site looks great thanks to designer, Donna Farrell (http://donnadoodles.com).

One new feature on the website is a directory of Picture This! posts. Organized alphabetically by topics, the directory will help you quickly and easily find writing craft information, writing resources, interviews, and more. To locate the directory, visit my website, or use this link: http://robsanderswrites.com/Writers_files/PICTURE%20THIS%20DIRECTORY.pdf.

4 comments:

Kim Murray said...

Hi Rob, I'm so glad you are back. I really look forward to your posts. Picture This! is one of my go-to blogs when I have a craft question. Thanks for all you do!

Mihir Sarkar said...

Read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog, Good post! I accidentally found your site on the internet, I am going to be coming back here yet again.Love Information Is Beautiful. Keep posting.Read a lot of blogs specially
Online Methods farming system Online Modern farming System

Sharon Stanley said...

Hi Rob...nice to see you back. Your blog really is a great resource and I use it often. Hope you enjoy your summer!

tammi sauer said...

Welcome baaaa-aaaack!

You've been missed. :)