Week of September 18: Writer, Examine Thyself
Wednesday, September 21—10 Questions to Ask Yourself
No commentary today, just questions. Sometimes reexamining where you are, how you got there, and where you want to go are the most important things you can do. So have at it! Answer each question honestly and quickly. Don’t overthink. Just answer.
1. Why am I writing?
2. Why aren’t I writing?
3. Where do I hope my writing with take me?
4. Is this what I want to be doing?
5. What is working for me?
6. What is not working for me?
7. What do I like best about writing?
8. What do I like least about writing?
9. What am I going to do next to make a difference in my writing?
10. What is my writing goal?