Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Happy Book Day Ruby Rose

Welcome to the World!

Ruby Rose makes her debut today, Tuesday, June 21, 2016! She's available in book stores and on online venues.

In honor of the release of RUBY ROSE OFF TO SCHOOL SHE GOES, how about a contest? Ruby Rose’s favorite teacher is Ms. D. Mine favorite teacher in elementary school was Mrs. Janet Henley (she tells me these days to call her Janet, but even all these years later that’s difficult for me to do). Who was your favorite elementary school teacher? Post a comment with your answer and you’ll be included in the drawing for an autographed copy of RUBY ROSE OFF TO SCHOOL SHE GOES. A heartfelt shout out to teachers everywhere!

7 comments:

Tina Cho said...

My favorite teacher was Mrs. B, my 6th grade teacher. She was so fun. Congrats on your book birthday!

Stacy S. Jensen said...

Mr. Dan Worley, 5th grade. He was very encouraging waaaaay back then and still is today.

Unknown said...

The day Miss Lowry visited my 4th grade classroom to ask ME to return to her Kindergarten class and read aloud from the famous reading rocking chair, was obviously a memorable day. That day she went from awesome teacher, to "Official Favorite Teacher."

Unknown said...

My favorite teacher was Mrs. Raney. I loved it that she called us all by our last names and threatened to throw some of the boys out the window!

Unknown said...

My favorite was Miss Faye, 3rd grade. She had more patience than any other teacher I've known!

Rob Sanders said...

Thank you all for sharing your stories of favorite teachers. Maureen you are a winner! You have won an autographed copy of RUBY ROSE OFF TO SCHOOL SHE GOES. Email me at rob@robsanderswrites.com with your mailing address and how you'd like the book personalized.

Unknown said...

Best day ever!